Because we have trusting relationships with our clients, you can be assured your home is being kept up on in all ways necessary for you to relax and come to your home, knowing things are always taken care of while you are away.
We follow an extensive checklist when care taking your home as we create a tailored list, customized to your property's specific needs!
We will manage entry and exit of any necessary sub contractors, keeping your entry information private and all communications clear and concise.
We can organize your kitchen and home to make your time there calming, helping you find things with ease.
We offer house sitting in Truckee, Martis Camp, Tahoe City, Kings Beach and surrounding areas.
Property caretaking & management LIST:
- BATHROOM HEATERS – Turn off/check floor heating heaters in bathrooms
- TOILETS – Flush regularly, to check plumbing, and freshen the water from mineral build up
- CHECK UNDER SINKS AND AROUND FURNITURE – For traces of pests and place any traps or call exterminator if necessary
- THERMOSTAT – Check thermostat, that it is at the homeowner’s desired temperature
- LIGHTS – Check that all lights are turned off, or programed to desired program
- GARAGE – Check to make sure no trash is left behind
- EXTERIOR – Check trees and yard for any clean up, or potential leaking sprinklers, or need for deck staining or outside maintenance of home, or in winter snow removal needs, etc.
- CARPETS – Any spots that need tending to, steam cleaning etc.
- BLINDS – Make sure all are closed properly
- DOORS AND WINDOWS – Make they are all latched, closed, and locked
- GARAGE KEYPAD – Working with fresh batteries
- PING PONG TABLES AND OTHER GAMES – Make sure all parts and pieces are in their place, and neatly stored
- CLOSTS AND DRESSERS – Make sure items are neatly stored.
- BBQ – Make sure gas is off and propane tanks full fro next arrival, and it is clean.
- DAMAGE – Keep eyes open for any damage
- MEETING SERVICE PROFESSIONALS – Meeting any subcontractors to be let in for a job, then closing up the house again.
- ELECTRONICS – Check that all electronics are running correctly.
- ALARM – Set alarm if applicable to home
- WELCOME HOME PACKAGES – Stock fridge or home with any wanted or necessary items
- REFRIGERATORS OR FREEZERS – Check that everything is in operation
- CLEANING – Everything is clean and ready for homeowner use at any time
- PATIO FURNITURE – All is stored safely
- FIREWOOD – Make sure it is stocked if needed
When you are looking for a property or home caretaker in Truckee/Tahoe, think of Tahoegreen.